Tuesday 23 November 2010

A Decoration!

Wow I just loved visiting everyones blog this week. Some really gorgeous projects out there from you talented Tuesday Taggers!


With great difficult I have picked a winner - it really was very hard but I have gone for no 29




Please email me here with your address so I can post your mystery prize .
And drop us a line on Tuesday Taggers if you would like a spot as a guest designer.


So onto this weeks challenge - as I am quite ahead with my Christmas cards I thought making a decoration would be fun so thats what I would like you to make this week - a decoration. It can be for Christmas or not it really is up to you.


The team have had real fun with this one so here are the samples






Awesome Neil!

And amazin stuff from our DT

















and finally we are saying goodbye this week to the wonderfully talented Zoe. Zoe will be truely missed on our team not just as a great teamie with awesome talents but her organisation of the Guest designer spot too. Zoe has been wonderfully supportive within the team and given countless comments of encouragement to you our players. We wish her all the best with her new endeavours and look forward to continung to see her creative talents on her blog. Thanks for being a wonderful team mate Zoe xxx






Lyn (blackdragon)




So I hope the teams creations have inspired you make a decoration or two. Leave your entry with the Inlinkz so we can stop by and visit you soon x


Take care

Janet and


The Tuesday Taggers Team







4 comments:

  1. Here is my entry.

    http://artic-blonde-creations.blogspot.com/2010/11/tuesday-taggers-decoration.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a Victorian Christmas Tree Decoration. It's here. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Thanks for choosing my entry last week as your winner...it was a lovely surprise!

    This week I have made some glass minders, perfect for the christmas table this year. Thanks for another great challenge!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a whole string of snowflakes saying welcome on wood. Stamp and embossing on it was actually easy. Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x