Tuesday 8 February 2011

Hearts and flowers with a Lovin' ink Blog hop!

A whole lot of Luuurrrvvveee out there - Thanks for joining in and sharing with us here in Try it on Tuesday.

Here is last weeks winner who won a fabulous £10 to spend at



Congrats please contact the TT email addy about claiming your prize.
Now we can only apologise about the Linky tool doing a disappearing act - we have been able to access all the entries that were linked and also those who thoughtfully added their cards into comment. they were all counted in this weeks draw.
From this week we have gone back to Inlinkz and have paid subscription to keep this service so fingers crossed this wont happen again. many thanks for bearing with us
Now onto this weeks excitement!

we are having a blog hop all of which involves collecting letters from Lovin' ink shop


where you see the heart which looks like this.

You will need to visit every member of the Try it on Tuesday team to see their tags and also find out where to look for the heart. Leave a comment on their post and once you have visited the last one work out the anagram and come back here to email the TioT email addy with the answer.

So why would you want to do this?

Well the prize for this week comes from Lovin' inks very first set of limited edition stamps - Compos Match box and wait for it..........




The project these stamps were launched with - the gorgeous bug box - the actual one that was in Craft Stamper designed and dreamed up by our fabulous co-founder Michelle or Midnight Crafter . Michelle is quite modest and does not believe anyone would want to win her work however I know it is a gorgeous piece you would love to get your mitts on! Along with that will be a kit including templates, instructions leaves and inks to enable you to make your own version or use them on a card. A great gift for a boy - of any age!

Now the lovely Yvonne has chosen this weeks theme for TAGS which is hearts and flowers -here is a sneaky peek at Yvonnes gorgeous work you will see on the hop.


Do enjoy yourselves and if you would like to play along making a TAG this week we would love you to join in just leave your details with the link tool


So off to the first blog which is



Ildiko


when you've done the rounds and collected your hearts come back here and leave a link below
Have fun
Just want to reassure everyone - Not sure what is happening with the linky but we are including all projects left in the comments in the draw too - this is standard practice as we would hate to leave anyone out when you have worked hard joining our challenge.
x Janet




8 comments:

  1. Hi folks, enjoyed the hop :D Can feel my credit card running for cover :D Tryin to leave a link for my tag in linkz but it keeps sending me to my own dashboard??? here is my tag :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am trying to add my link but it keeps sending me to my own dashboard. Off to blog hop now. Here is my tag:-
    http://suzsscrapping.blogspot.com/2011/02/more-hearts.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the challenge and for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also trying to add my tag,
    It won't let me,
    so here's my link
    http://katscraftcreations.blogspot.com/2011/02/still-on-old-catch-up.html
    I hope ill still be put in the draw for the blog hop (fab fun by the way)
    hope i've done it all right because I would love to own that fabulous creation,I love bugs,
    Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Off to blog hop around.Love the stamps.
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful creations! Very pretty!
    I tried to add my link, but it didn't work, so here's my card
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've re-done my tag - I'm seeing cards as well as tags though - is that right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please delete my entries - hadn't realised it had to be a tag this time - I'm so sorry x

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x